Are you selling yourself effectively?
If you are an aspiring manager, leader or professional and have been looking for a new role, you may have felt like this:
- Not sure how to make your CV or application stand out
- Uncertain of how to promote your skills or what exactly they are in the first place
- Frustrated at missing out on a role (or not even getting an email) somewhere in the application process
- Anxious or nervous about presenting at an interview
- Puzzled by LinkedIn and how you can use it the best to find work and market yourself
- That it's time to get serious about your career and finding the work that really fits you
“Working with Grant helped increase my confidence around making key decisions. Going deeper into how I use my strengths, especially the ones I rely on, was excellent and helped me use them more effectively” Jill Day - Counsellor and Deputy Mayor
“Grant helped me gain clarity about my long-term objectives and reminded me to use my strengths to get there. His enthusiasm made our coaching sessions enjoyable and motivating too.” Tim Nunn - Head of Product at Trade Me
"Following your advice I got a job within a week. It helped me in be more direct" Darron - IT Manager
"Grant has helped me push through some of my self sabotaging behaviours in order to follow my dreams. It gave me the confidence to start taking strides forward" Katie - Design Manager
WHAT IS THE SPARKED SPRINT PROGRAMME? CVs, LINKEDIN AND INTERVIEWS
- Three 90- minute group workshops on CVs and cover letters, LinkedIn design and interview techniques
- A 1:1 CV or LinkedIn critique with personalised comments
- Weekly prompts between sessions to ensure you stay on track and make progress
- A community of like minded individuals, keen to grow and develop in their career
- Access to templates giving you a step by step process to building your marketing material
- A copy of top tips to CVs, LinkedIn and interviews,
- The e-book "How to stand out in 10 seconds or less CV guide.
The programme is split into three sections covering some of the critical parts of your personal selling mix.
Week 1: CVs and cover letters
Week 2: LinkedIn
Week 3: Mastering the Interview
Imagine having a CV that puts your best foot forward. Having a LinkedIn profile that highlights exactly what you have to offer when you get Googled. When you turn up to the interview, rather than freezing - you feel prepared, speak with clarity and get across exactly why they should pick you!
About Grant Verhoeven, Lead Trainer and CEO at Sparked. LinkedIn profile
- Over 15 years career and sales coaching and training experience
- Coached over 1000 individuals
- Worked with C-suite, manager, professionals and leaders in organisations including:
- Trade Me Jobs, Wellington City Council, Mid Central District Health, Maori Language Commission *
- Relevant Qualifications: MgMt (Marketing), BBS (Career Practice), BSc (Psychology)
- Professional memberships: Career Development Association NZ, Strengths Network South Pacific