What is SPARKED coaching?
SPARKED Career and Leadership Coaching is a unique partnership between the client and coach that helps the client move towards their specific goals and objectives. I like describing coaching as being able to ask you "the right question at the right time", creating powerful insights to move you forward.
It is about having someone you are accountable to so that you can make progress. It is about having someone who can see things from the outside and give you a different perspective.
SPARKED Coaching is different to counselling or therapy, which often focuses on looking into the past. SPARKED coaching is future focused and goal orientated. Coaching is working one on one with a coach, either by phone or face to face, with specific objectives in mind.
What is your style/ approach?
SPARKED Career and Leadership Coaching is foundered Strengths based philosophy to my coaching believing that every person has unique skills and talents. We take a tailored approach, specific to the individual.
Some of the qualifications and accreditations held include:
- Accredited Strengthfinder coach with Strengths Network South Pacific
- Professional Member of the Career Development Association of New Zealand
- Past President of the International Coach Federation - New Zealand Central Chapter
- Hold Bachelors degrees in Psychology and Career Practice, along with a Masters degree in Marketing.
- Have trained and coached thousands of clients, bringing over 10 years experience and coach training.
How long will coaching last?
The focus of coaching is to get lasting change. Coaching involves working together on agreed actions and tasks over a period of time. Most coaching programmes start between 6-12 sessions, with many clients choosing to continue afterward.